1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1,000 gems reward for some leagues but not mine?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VeronicaVaughnV, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:59 AM.

1. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Tiny Birdy

D74AE7FE-A61C-4A8B-88D5-88F3C7AF2C24.jpeg I am in the top champion (7,000+) league and the rewards for first place are still 500 gems as always, however my clan mate’s league changed the top to 1,000 gems! I tried restarting the app multiple times, still 500 gems for me... is anyone else getting 1000 gems for first???

2. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Unless others can verify, it must be a visual glitch. There are a lot with this game. I would be happy to see 1,000 gems for first but with their stinginess I highly doubt they've raised it to 1,000

Night likes this.
  3. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

Oh wow. I'm in the same league, top prize is still 500 gems for me. I'm curious to find out if others are seeing that. More ...testing..? This kinda feels like the scout timer thing all over again...

Onlong likes this.
  4. VeronicaVaughnV

B231AF5C-3B7B-4625-AE22-EFFB00A07259.jpeg
    This is what I thought at first too... but now I’m not so sure, he also has a silver ticket adventure going at this very moment (like we used to have from the clocks) I think he might be one of Rovios little experiments, especially since he is using Android and everyone else I know is on IOS...
    I’m posting my same clan mates adventure they are on for a silver ticket here (I realize that there probably isn’t any way to verify that this is currently happening, so I completely understand if anyone is skeptical, unfortunately it happens to be true whether or not people believe it....)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 7:50 AM
  5. Annie14

Annie14 Hatchling

I have neither the 1k gems or the silver ticket in my playing field and I'm on android. Rovio needs to keep the playing field equal... We're not mice to keep experimenting on.

Aleatherman likes this.
  6. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

No I have seen others as well with the same gem count.

7. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

Someone on iOS 11 has the 1000 and different gem grabs for pig in Eagle Mountain

8. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

1000 here ...playing IOS 2/3 day and Android rest of 1/3 Screenshot_20171012-164135.jpg

9. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I believe that. I'm just waiting to see if pvp awards the 1,000 gems it is showing

10. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

So is this on Apple only? and if that is the case are they screwing Android users?

11. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

No, there is some sort of selection routine for who is getting the 1000 gems and who's not. No rhyme or reason that can be determined yet.

Bridget and VeronicaVaughnV like this.
  12. VeronicaVaughnV

Apparently it is both Android and IOS. The original picture I posted was of an android user, the other one posted is an IOS user.... I use IOS only and I still only have 500 gems showing for me in first....
    I think this is just another experiment like with the scouts every 10 minutes... but if they want to experiment they should do it for everyone or they are going to end up with a mailbox full of complaints

Annie14 and Bridget like this.
  13. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I am one of the unlucky ones I have 500 gems showing for first also. I am Android only Note 8.

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  14. Leanne

Leanne Hatchling

I have the photos to show that mine and my sons gave different. 500 and 1000. Rovio lost its mind at the moment they have taken my money now changing everything about the game. Well I never put a review on but I'm gonna join all the other people and put a one star. They will get what they want in the end the old players out who are at the top and new fresh money in!!

Maha, Annie14, Bridget and 1 other person like this.
  15. Landpirate

Landpirate Tiny Birdy

If you quit don’t play but keep the app then your hi Lv team will still be playing for the AI.

16. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

Unless I switch in all my low end birds first.....

17. Landpirate

Landpirate Tiny Birdy

High bird would slow progress for new players and more would give up

18. VeronicaVaughnV

I got verification of this reward difference in a reply from Rovio. They claim it is “testing” that will be over soon and everyone will then get the same rewards again...
    My reply to them asked them why this sort of unbalanced testing was needed and said the only possible test I could think of was a test to see how many loyal players they could make angry enough to delete the app and ask ITunes for a refund of all in app purchases. (Because really what are you trying to find out, if people like double the gem rewards? Well of course they do! If people will spend those gems instead of buying them from your store? of course they will) Haven’t heard back yet of course ;)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 12:12 AM
    Annie14 likes this.
  19. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

20. VeronicaVaughnV

8608E4F1-A91D-4BD1-B059-0C27C419C4AE.jpeg
    I circled the relevant part of that response from Rovio... as a side note they are flat out lying about checking their servers and seeing I got the level up chest rewards when I leveled up during Pvp, they are also lying about the snouts, I killed every single pig in every single wave today and got 147 snouts total....

Annie14 likes this.