1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by metztli013, Sep 24, 2017.

1. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I've accepted =) Welcome!

2. Leptoquark

Leptoquark Hatchling

hello! my IGN is Leptoquark. i applied in game, and left a message on the other site forum! I want to join!

3. metztli013

Welcome, Leptoquark!

4. metztli013

5 spots still open, guys! Event starts in 14 hrs! Let's get some awesome rewards!! Lots of available goodies over at MPDC as well! =)
    See original forum post for reqs =)
    Let's have some fun and earn some killer rewards!

5. M@rius

M@rius Hatchling

Hello.
    Want to join your clan.
    My IGN is Marius, lvl 39 now and growing fast as i can, very active, i applied in game, waiting for accept.
    Hope to be accepted. Ty

6. metztli013

I'm sorry, Marius. I just logged on and saw this. Went to accept you but saw that you've joined another clan. Let me know if you change your mind. Best of luck =)

7. Ancient Tribes

Ancient Tribes Hatchling

Hello, would like to join your clan - applied to be accepted. My name in the game is Ancient Tribes, lvl 65.
    Thanks

8. metztli013

Sorry Ancient Tribes, logged in to accept but you've joined another clan.

9. jaderavenclaw

jaderavenclaw Hatchling

Hi I'd like to join. I'm newer to the game so this NFL event was my first and I didn't understand how clans effected events so much. I was in one but was basically the only one contributing (literally like 1,000 footballs where only 1/3 of the others had like only 30... so that was a bummer lol. I'd like to be a part of a clan that has active players and makes sure the players are active and this one sounds a good mix of one with rules but still chill. I'm Ravenclawseeker level 24 at the moment.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  10. metztli013

I've accepted you. =) welcome

11. jaderavenclaw

jaderavenclaw Hatchling

Thanks! The clan looks awesome. I didn't know if you switch clans during an event you lose all your clan event items, so it looks like my thousands of footballs was reset to none for the clan count unfortunately. But I play several times a day so I'm working on raising that number up high again!

12. metztli013

No worries! =) all footballs you earn now will count toward our tally.

13. austin3489

austin3489 Hatchling

Sent a request in game very active everyday even if no event lvl 24 I think 4470 team power but just got one of the football 5* so that will change fast!!

14. metztli013

I've accepted. Welcome =)

15. Menahil

Menahil Hatchling

Guys you still recruiting??
    You still 39/40
    IGN " Menahil : )

16. metztli013

Accepted. Welcome =)

17. metztli013

And we are full!! =)

Menahil likes this.
  18. Menahil

Menahil Hatchling

much appreciated ; )

19. metztli013

We currently have one open spot. See original message for requirements and leave a message here if interested =)

20. metztli013

Hey guys! We have a couple spots available! =)
    The Valentine's event is about to start <3
    Come join us and collect some rewards!

See original post for requirements and be sure to leave a message here with your in game name when you send a request to join. We only accept join requests from those who have left a message here or contacted us in some other way (ABN, discord, etc.)