1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by aux80, Jun 1, 2017.

1. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

I've been playing since August 2016. Not sure I'd label myself an expert, but I'm certainly a very experienced player. If the FAQ doesn't answer all of your questions, you can always send me a private message. Just click on the profile pic and click "Start a conversation." I'm willing to help if anyone wants it. I think I've learned a few tricks along the way. ;)

2. Kelvin Lim

Kelvin Lim Tiny Birdy

hey aux80, may i ask what is the benefit of a level 4 or level 6 clan? my clan is currently at level 3, with the ability to activate a first aid kit or smartbomb, which in my opinion, is not helpful at all.

E X C L U S I V E likes this.
  3. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was sick this weekend. The greatest benefit to leveling up your clan is increasing the max number of members you can have. My clan has the max number of player slots, 30/30. With more members, you are more likely to have activated perks. The healing perk is useful, and the clan egg can be very useful, because getting extra birds means getting extra gold and evolution material. The clan scout perk is so expensive that it isn't particularly useful. Let me know if I answered your question, or if you still have more questions!

E X C L U S I V E and Kelvin Lim like this.
  4. rikkert87

rikkert87 Hatchling

Hey there,

I got an question... I use a shiny totem on my bird. Now is says xp value x2. But I only get 37% from each two star bird when I use it to level my lvl 20 3-star bird (which just evolved). Which is the same amount of xp as without a shiny totem... Any ideas?

5. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

Let's say you're leveling up Rod. You need to use the shiny totem on the birds you will be feeding to Rod. Don't use it ON Rod. Making Rod shiny does not give him more XP, unless you feed Rod to another bird.

Yodo and E X C L U S I V E like this.
  6. Shirley Bennett

Shirley Bennett Hatchling

Hello. I'm new to the game. How do I activate a scout to look for gold or ...?

7. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

You need to level up you bird level to find gold/gem pig

8. Shirley Bennett

Understood thank you. But how do you activate a scout bird for any purpose?

9. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

First you have to progress far enough into the game. The tutorial should explain it. You select one of the little orange signs sprinkled across the map to access more missions. Activating the little orange sign uses up one of your scouts, which will recharge over time.

10. Luxka

Luxka Hatchling

Hello, how can I defeat the mechanic?

11. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

Try utilizing back attacks. Your birds will do more damage if you hit enemies from behind. Also, whenever you get stuck, it usually means you need to level up your team.

12. Luxka

Luxka Hatchling

Is not it, is that I got stuck in the task of that broken robot and I do not know how to find the mechanic

13. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

Is it one of the missions where you have to collect various items from scout markers?

14. Luxka

Luxka Hatchling

Sim. Eu descobri que o mecânico é um dos chefes de porcos, então eu preciso continuar procurando por ele com o scouts

15. Shirley Bennett

Thank you.

E X C L U S I V E and aux80 like this.
  16. brewtown

brewtown Hatchling

Two questions:
    1. When using the 10x pemium hatch option, do you get one bird that is guaranteed to be 4 or 5 star, or do you get 10 hatches, with guarantee one is 4-5 stars?
    2. What is the trick to phase 2 of Skull Cave? This is the one with the blue pylons. I could not figure out how to break down or bypass the protections that the pigs are hiding behind. Very frustrating.

17. Rowseb

Rowseb Hatchling

Hi,

1. You get 10 hatches, the last one is guaranteed to be 4 or 5 star. The other 9 can be anything from 2-5. Potentially you could end up with 10 5 star birds! but you won't ;)
    2. You need to hit both pylons with the same shot, this will turn the protection off.

E X C L U S I V E and aux80 like this.
  18. brewtown

brewtown Hatchling

Thanks Rowsweb, very helpful!

19. Da_Luxer

Da_Luxer Hatchling

Hello! I apologize in advance for my terrible English.
    How to choose the leader of the team?

20. aux80

aux80 Super Cool Bird

Put the leader in the first slot, the one all the way on the left. Boom, leader!