1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach Brawl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

This Beach Brawl event is way too easy. Within 2 hours this morning without using any additional resources (blue berries) I completed 75% of the quest.

I know, I know...don't complain and really I am trying not too. It is just a perfect example of the unequal platform of this game. The NFL quests was challenge to complete the individual quest, but not unfair. Whereas, the clan NFL, Christmas, Halloween and etc.... are impossible to complete without a huge Clan full of active members and probably spend resources and/or money.

The good news is that the reward sfor this SIMPLE event is worth playing for. If you do not do it you should...should not take very long either.

Sorry I just had to vent and hopefully motivate conversation. Been quiet on the forum lately.

2. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

I like the way the events usually alternate between easy and challenging. Every big event usually has an individual and clan event between that’s pretty easy for even a semi active player or clan.

It’s nice.