1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAILY CHALLENGES ONLY GO UP TO WAVE 8 NOW!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:21 AM.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

I was doing the daily challenge since I saw that the premium ticket only needed 225 snouts so I got to wave 8 then my birds celebrated and ended the battle. I see top people with under 1000 snouts due to this change.

2. Sandy

Sandy Hatchling

That too I only got one attempt

3. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

I got only one chance, too.

4. Paj ThePaj

Paj ThePaj Tiny Birdy

They are killing this fun game. Now you have to pay 100 diamonds for a second try if you want that silver ticket. Such a ripoff.

I haven’t bought anything ever since my last rant. I bet a lot of the players are doing the same. Hopefully this will teach them.

Renato, swolfy and Night like this.
  5. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Yep. Only got one attempt. It said 1/2 when I started.

6. Misskicate

Misskicate Hatchling

Yup two high paying players in this household are quitting with this newest update - we're done with the changes that only punish the honest players

Bird870, Renato and raebanrx like this.
  7. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Hatchling

That Facebook post had tons of unhappy folks even before they knew they were getting ****** by rovio yet again. I saw a post about their ceo at the nasdaq and now understand what’s going on. I’m so close to abandoning this game, and I’ll never spend a dime on this game again. Let us not forget these guys allowed some folks to have 10 minute timers while the rest had 1 hour.

Renato likes this.
  8. Hell No!

Hell No! Hatchling

The daily challenge was one of the few things left worthwile and fun, reducing the time to do it just makes zero sense.
    I´d really love to understand what they are trying to do with their game right now, all those negative changes in such a short time.

swolfy likes this.
  9. ZeRo

ZeRo Hatchling

1try - faster 8 waves - less rewards. And gotta pay exta 100 gem to get 1 ticket which they removed all other ways of getting and 3 ss totems which they increased to force us to farm. Welldone

Attached Files:

10. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

They made the second run twice as hard as the first so no matter what you pay 150 (at least) for that ticket. F**k you Rovio. Might as well just collect what rewards you can on the one try with no continue, then pay the 150 to hatch the damn premium egg. Congratulations Rovio you made the game completely pointless to play now.
    I'm done with this game. Time to find one both rewarding and fun to play. Rovio is now fully cut off from both my time and money.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 4:31 AM
    Renato likes this.
  11. Jordan Handrich

Jordan Handrich Hatchling

Same here

12. Dan1212

Dan1212 Tiny Birdy

Revert this awful change please.. and for me its not about the rewards.. i liked the 20 wave 2 try ....... this is way to short...

swolfy and raebanrx like this.
  13. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

Don't forget now you do not get Crystal from daily challenge anymore ... :(

Renato and swolfy like this.
  14. raebanrx

raebanrx Hatchling

So this is part of an update and not a glitch??? I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game since the global release! :(

Renato and swolfy like this.
  15. raebanrx

raebanrx Hatchling

16. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 7:24 AM
    raebanrx likes this.
  17. Verno24

Verno24 Hatchling

This is BS! Second day in a row I only get one chance to play the D.C. And kicks me out after wave 8 with full health. Second time I miss out on premium hatch tickets and SS totems