1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Derpderp lvl 16 clan want´s you to join

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Janne Suvanto, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:25 PM.

1. Janne Suvanto

Janne Suvanto Hatchling

- We accept also beginners with 7k arena level -

We can offer you a great AB Evolution game experience with friendly co-members and the best side services, loads of information, competitions, chat-channels and much more! Our clan is global and clan language is english but we can provide private mentoring in several languages if needed.

We would like you to be loyal, donate clan 300 coins (60 xp) per day, play peckers daily and do your best in events for yourself and the clan. We have a egg rotation system so every member buys the clan egg every 1/40 days. Unlike many other clans we do not drain your resources and then kick. If you join Derpderp you are one of us and will stay that way.

Interested? Follow the link https://discord.gg/brg6UY7 to our discord server, check the clan rules and apply for membership. After that you will get full access to all our services.

Punatulkku and the awesome Derpderp team :)

2. Jaden Guardabascio

Jaden Guardabascio Tiny Birdy

I would like to join player name Rocky

3. Janne Suvanto

Janne Suvanto Hatchling

Hi Rocky. Can u send me (Punatulkku) a friend request in game so i can find you (there are several players by the name Rocky). And please follow the link (download the app if needed) to go to our discord server. After that i can give u access to all our channels.

4. Jaden Guardabascio

What is your nam again?

5. Jaden Guardabascio

Sent friend request