1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I miss something to ROVIO???

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by Gene.R.B, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Gene.R.B

Gene.R.B Hatchling

Hello, I'm one of ABE player.
    I wanted to enjoy recent event. I got Eddie the bird which is good thing. But... That's the end.

The image that I attached was taken today (In South Korea, p.m. 4.15. 2nd November )
    As you can see I used lots lots lots lots of tickets and gems until x27!!!
    Did I miss something wrong to ROVIO?????????????
    I even got only one 5 star bird. EVEN THAT WAS NORMAL BAYRON!!!! not the special one....

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!! :(

Attached Files:

2. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

sorry that's just how hatches work! You're upping your odds every time you play, but it's still a matter of chance!

3. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

It really is a gamble. I got 2 Eddies early on, and then my multiplier was up to x21 when I went to bed last night. I didn't get special Byron or Annie. Nor did I get *any* other 5* birds and only some run of the mill 4* birds that were guaranteed in my 10x tickets. It was a bummer. Maybe next year though, yah? Unfortunately the event birds are never guaranteed. You've gotta go into it knowing there's a chance you won't get anything. Don't raise the bar too high or you'll always be disappointed. Good luck in the next event! =)

4. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Gamble and luck. That's how hatching works

5. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Not to mention that Byron doesn’t reset the multiplayer.... I gained most of my non event birds that way. The odds are better and they are not counted as a featured bird. Events are also good for prestige totems, ss totems and anger totems. The all round quality of rewards is better accross the board