1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doris evolution

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by Emaan, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Emaan

Emaan Hatchling

Which evolution for Doris is better?
    Strong spin dash.
    Dash through enimies dealing 462 demage
    And spinning them away from the team

Fast spin demage
    Dash through enemies with lighting speed dealing 440 demage and spinning them away from the team

2. Emaan

Emaan Hatchling

Fast spin dash *

3. Le_Brewster

Le_Brewster Hatchling

4. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

The fast spin dash.

5. Le_Brewster

Le_Brewster Hatchling

I finally went with the strong spin dash. Pretty fine if you aske me :)

6. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Good choice.

7. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

But really, which between the two evolutions is best in pvp?

8. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

whats the trade off for less damage? anyone knows? i have a level 40 doris and soon to evolve her.. when the yellow day comes.. whats the benefit of the fast spin dash over the strong spin dash?

9. Prince Playboy

Fast spin gives you the chance to hit pigs a couple more times. So if you manage to used either evolutions strategically, both could be a game changer.

I chose strong doris, but i have a couple more dorises, so one get the fast spin evo.

10. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

which one do you recommend i go with ?
    so if i understand correctly, you get more wall bounces with faster spin right? which could mean extra damage as well? ( probably even more than strong spin ?)

knowing what you know. Which would you go with?

11. Prince Playboy

With who I used now, I use Strong Spin Doris (P5). She never failed me in PVP.

Plus she looks way cooler in strong spin, it reminds me of the movie, KILL BILL :)

12. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

LOL.. Ill go for strong spin :) thanks for the suggestion. Do you need to power up her with other yellow birds (30%?) for mass killing or she does just fine with some other bird as the lead?

13. Prince Playboy

In my opinion she's fine with some other birds as the leader, she's a good support. My team only has one yellow bird (Doris), and I'm lucky to have Claude...so Claude has become the leader. Doris has a SS counter 1 and having a good aim, it makes most of your hits go critical, that compliment with Claude's ability.

14. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

nice combo .. I'm really liking this bird.. Best yellow after chuck?
    I wish i could get claude.. he seems so good.. I like how doris has early supershot and could set up some brutal combo's and back pig shots one time.. That means my carson could lay the smackdown with the combo boost right after :D

15. Prince Playboy

Not sure if she's next to chuck, ss wise, yes! But cyril and blitz are also fearsome yellow birds, however, their ss counter are 3.

You will get claude in time, and for sure you'll enjoy the combos ;)