1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EnthusiastS Recruitment (35/35) - the most bestiest clan ever ~ (+5 in 3 days time)

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by enthusiasts, Aug 3, 2017.

1. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

EnthusiastS Clan Reference & Recruitment~
    ===

Recommended Level 75++ ( preferable min. 7k - 10k trophy count / week )

Required:

1) Responsible, Dedicated Team Player, Motivated to Take on Challenges and Improve His/Her Gameplay Experience.

2) A Way We get to Monitor if you're Actively Involved for the Clan Progression "Complete Daily Clan Tasks for the 100 XP A Day Clan Bonus"

3) Daily Contributions of 600 Coins Equivalent to 120 Clan XP.

4) Total Contributions a Day will Sum up to 220 Clan XP A day. ( Reference From 2 & 3 )

5) **If Contributions Can't Be Met For Any Reasons, Please Get Back To Us so We Know You're Still A Positive Team Player, Disappearing On Us Will Just Make The Dedicated Members Feels Unfairly Treated.

6) Extra Contributions are Always Welcomed and We Appreciate It, We Do Daily Accounting on Clan XP with Screenshots Before The Day Resets daily for Recording Purposes so We can Log Our Progression.

7) Able to do Insane Mode for Scout Markers

8) Unlocked Minimum Hard Mode for Dungeons ( Which Requires 10 Dungeon Keys To Start ) That Is Recommended as Member Will be more Self Sufficient and Able to Keep Up with Daily Contributions.

9) Payment Of 250 Gems To Activate Clan Egg Perk But It Will Costs 7.14 Gems A day ( 35 Members Will Take Turns Every Single Day To Keep Clan Egg Perk Activated )

10) No Activation of SmartBomb & First Aid Kit Clan Perks ( Both acts against you in arena randomly due to it being bugged at the moment )

11) Must Join EnthusiastS Discord Group After Accepted, It's A Friendly Group So Ask Away If You Have Any Queries.

12) Drop Me A message To My Forum Inbox Or Discord #7871 If Interested As We Have Limited Slots, I will get back to you once I've seen your post.

Why Enthusiasts? http://www.dictionary.com/browse/enthusiast

======

oh ye also to put it out there for the ninjas who wonder what is the purpose for being in an organized clan that supports each other fairly.

(600 coins donations & clan egg)
    with clan egg activated, we can best benefit out of the game, 1 scout game can either give (2 eggs and 1 chest) or (3 eggs) and 1 additional egg for every dungeon keys towers that is being played. you earn more than 600 coins a day easily with it being activated

250 gems to activate clan egg once every 30 days which is like 8.33 gems a day, take turns for 30 members. don't see an issue here, not even relevant as we get first place for all clan events, 1 clan event = 150 gems / 4 clan events a month = 600 gems :rolleyes:

super eggs have higher probability to drop with clan eggs activated too which could hatch a 4* or a 5*

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Smokin and Bridget like this.
  2. enthusiasts

1 spot left

3. enthusiasts

4. enthusiasts

Recruitment is now open, looking for 5 new members to be part of our amazing team, please read requirements carefully before requesting, thank you! :D

5. enthusiasts

4 slots left

6. Giglio94

Giglio94 Hatchling

Hey can i enter ? I see lv min 75 .. im Lowe But i have powerfull birds! (6 birds 5 stars But for now i have 3 in team.. I have to lvl up the other 2 .. I Take bomb 2h ago

7. enthusiasts

hey giglio just replied to your inbox

8. enthusiasts

-closed-

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Bridget likes this.
  9. Smokin

Smokin Hatchling

Smokin in da house

10. enthusiasts

1 slot open at the moment

4 days from now, looking for 5 new members

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  11. Jshandi

Jshandi Hatchling

I'm interested

12. enthusiasts

3 days from now, looking for 5 new members

13. Finn

Finn Hatchling

Hey enthusiasts - it's MacCool

putte and enthusiasts like this.
  14. enthusiasts

24 hrs from now clan will lvl up giving us extra 5 additional member slots, looking for 4 new members now

interested? send your request early :D

15. enthusiasts

Open for recruitment now :D

16. skoll0r

skoll0r Hatchling

I'm interested, level 75, ended last week with 8600 Pokals, can contribute what is needed, playing all daily tasks

Would be great :)

17. enthusiasts

hey skoll0r, i've reached out to you through forums inbox

18. MeH

MeH Hatchling

19. enthusiasts

i've inboxed you @LoKi :D

20. enthusiasts