1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.11

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MinasMorGhoul, Sep 11, 2017.

1. MinasMorGhoul

MinasMorGhoul Hatchling Staff Member

Major Pecker calling all Birds to Duty! Looks like the Major got jealous of all the attention the Mighty Eagle was getting these days with his fancy Mountain, so he decided to open up his own thing: The Daily Challenge! Enter the training grounds and survive as many piggie waves as you can to earn rewards and climb the leaderboards!

Brand New
    • Daily Challenge:
      • Engage in battles every day and try to survive as long as possible, earn Snouts to unlock rewards for yourself and your clan!
      • Unlock great rewards daily and collect special clan rewards once a week. Every Snout counts!
      • Not enough? GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS! That’s right, global. ONE clan and ONE player to rule them all!
    Better Now
    • Unclutter your inventory, because now Totems are stacking up to 10 per type!
    • Tired of watching your Avatar beat up a Pig Avatar during Quick battles? Then tap again, because now you can skip the animation and go straight to LOOT!
    • The Eagle Mountain has undergone some home improvements to make it look even better
    • Premium Tickets have a new look: 1 time Premium Ticket is now Silver - 10 times Ticket is Golden
    • Want to see the beautiful butts of your Birds? Now you can! Rotate your flock 360 degrees in the detailed information screens and shake that bootie!
    • Chat improvements:
      • See the times and dates of messages sent
      • See a marker for the last message you have read so that you won't miss out anything happening in your clan
    Well Balanced
    • Pigs have been stealing the level up rewards - good that you have told us this. Now they are re-balanced and increased
    • Adventure rewards are also randomized and increased
    • The rewards for the video chest grant randomized and more awesome loot.
    Fixes and more fixes
    Those pesky piggies leave bugs everywhere and we try to crash them with each update, here’s the highlight of many fixes included:
    • Game was entirely blocked for some players after leagues have ended - this was a bad one
    • Arena rewards had displayed incorrectly - main screen and league ended popup was showing incorrect amount of totems
    • First Aid Kit perk had a bug that prevented it to be picked up in Arena battles
    • Accept / Reject all button had some funny behaviours sometimes
    • Pigs getting stuck between props, blocking the battle
    • Sound was missing for some screens and pigs
    • Pop-up related issues on 4:3 resolution devices

2. Kelvin Lim

Kelvin Lim Tiny Birdy

Chuck was nerfed again?!

3. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

It seems they don't like him lol
    I'm not going to level him up. I spent too much time and money to level him up.
    Two times, that's too much.

4. Barremito

Barremito Tiny Birdy

Where did you see that?

mcooley734 and Dhishoom like this.
  5. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

They nerf ALL birds supershots...
    So much!

6. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Totem limit is the worst part of this update.

mcooley734, Val and Woo like this.
  7. Barremito

Barremito Tiny Birdy

Lol, it's true, maybe is it a glitch? I don't see any reason to do this

mcooley734 likes this.
  8. Kelvin Lim

Kelvin Lim Tiny Birdy

they conveniently left out these changes in the patch notes. how sneaky.. :eek:

mcooley734 and ashraff like this.
  9. Barremito

Barremito Tiny Birdy

It isn't fair the level up rewards be better now, they should give rewards for who is high level because I'm level 114 and I got 30 gold the most of time, Now it's much harder to level up to get those better rewards

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  10. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

Ok, maybe I'm not understanding this? I did the clan daily challenges and earned 442 snoutlings....but it shows nothing earned towards the clan, only under my name. Is this right or is it bugged? I know it's all new....so if anyone can fill me in pls do lol ...thanks!

11. Liana1356

Liana1356 Tiny Birdy

Yo have to do the second activity for it to show up under the clan. They are separate. What you earn from your personal challenge won't go towards the clan, but it works the other way around. What you earn in the clan challenge will be added to your personal challenge. This is how it worked for me awhile ago, anyway

Edit: also they did put a warning up that of a player contributed to the clan before they update their app, it will reset the clan challenge back to zero. That may be what happened to you. It also happened to me. I was the first in my clan to participate but when I checked it a few minutes later it had gone down drastically.

ashraff likes this.
  12. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

I did them both...... I think someone in the clan activated a perk or made a donation without updating the game....... it resets the score to 0 :(

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  13. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

So I understand the "nerf" now. Supershots can now go above rank 3.

Pretty sure this is why we are getting so many SS totems from the daily challenge. i had to use 4 totems to go from rank 3 to rank 4. Now I only get 14% per totem at rank 4

Barremito likes this.
  14. MinasMorGhoul

MinasMorGhoul Hatchling Staff Member

There is an issue with the Clan Contribution, everything will be displayed correctly as soon as all of your clan members have updated to the new version.

We posted this on facebook:
    "[​IMG] UPDATE YOUR GAME NOW! [​IMG]
    Patch 1.11 has landed on Bird Island and with it, Major Pecker's Daily Challenge! Clan leaders: Have your team upgrade their game ASAP, because when someone who has not updated their game yet donates to the clan or activates a Clan Perk, your Daily Challenge Clan Score will be set back to ZERO [​IMG]! Don't let this happen to your Clan and update your game right now! [​IMG]"

ashraff, Михаил and Night like this.
  15. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Lol unfortunately I sold all my SS....before this update.

By the way I was blocked in the second challenge, a bug, so I left the game and lost everything (I guess).

Barremito likes this.
  16. Prince

Prince Hatchling

Thx ABEvolution family

17. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

How far does it go?

18. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

no clue, its not in patch notes and I don't think anyone has enough SS totems to go to rank 5 yet. It took 4 for me to go to rank 4, now I need 8 to go rank 5

19. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Don't like this redesign particularly. What happens if I get an SS totem from a premium chest? Literally another crappy prize.

Luckily I already got the birds I liked to rank 3. This nerf still affected them a lot, but at least I have a little head start.

rafidi likes this.
  20. Woo

Woo Hatchling

Agreed with you.
    Boooo for making a limit to the totem... I have not even have a bird at lvl 100, so how am I going to use the totem now ? And how much totem I be losing in the future ... I already happy to give 50% of my slots to the totem and yet you developers have to be so stingy to limit the totem to 10, at least limit it to 500, it's not like we can get it daily like gems and golds.

I like the ideas of stacking, but at least have a higher limit rather than 10. Before the patch, 1 needs 10 totem to lvl a bird from 100 to p5, now with just 10 totems, you are forcing people to sell it or they lose the totems that are rewards in the future. When they need the totems to lvl, the totems nvr appear in gifts/rewards, making the bird stuck at the lvl longer ....

Edit: Just realized that 2 of my birds lost their ranks from rank 3. 1 bird from rank 3 now become rank 2, while the other bird from rank 3 now become rank 1. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    ashraff, Luke G, Kat and 3 others like this.