1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.91

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by QueenElsa, Jun 28, 2017.

1. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

[​IMG]
    DID SOMEONE SAY FREEDOM? Captain Freedom is about to come crashing down into your game for our special 4th of July event and he’s bringing fireworks! More eye-candy with new event screens, a smashing clan banner right by your profile picture and FIVE double XP days per week! No need to save up ALL the birds for a week, but every color gets their own special day.
    Evolution 1.91 Patch Notes
    Captain Freedom is joined by Major Improvement (editor's note: couldn't help this bad pun just slipping out) in Patch 1.91!
    NEW BIRD: It’s America first on July 4th for a huge Independence Day event. For a limited time, we want YOU to have a chance to add mega-patriotic five-star bird, Captain Freedom, to your flock. Hatch those eggs and set the captain free!
    COLOR XP DAYS: Each day will give a special XP booster to a bird color, so you don’t have to clutter your whole inventory anymore.
    · Monday: Red
    · Tuesday: Yellow
    · Wednesday: Black
    · Thursday: White
    · Friday: Blue
    Saturday will award you with more gold income and Sunday will open all doors by rewarding you with TWO (instead of one) dungeon keys from PvP battles!
    CLAN BANNER: From now on your awesome clan banner will be displayed right beneath your profile picture. It’ll also act as a shortcut to your clan manager.

2. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

So ...
    I need to write here ?

I don't really enjoy this XP booster changes, I like one solid day and not rush like this. but...
    Also no more premium ticket boost 'make my cry'

thankfully, there patch notes finally just like Angry Birds Epic :D

3. QueenElsa

HeroBird likes this.
  4. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Yes I really want patch notes like this, very helpful and full of useful informations :p

Hope I get this 5* WHITE bird, still not unlock any :confused:

Night likes this.
  5. QueenElsa

This event is gonna be it. I can feel it.

6. Shyft4

Shyft4 Tiny Birdy

Please tell me the new daily bonuses are not already live. I have almost 200 red, black and yellow birds saved up.

7. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Is the scout refresh time normalized with this event? Or, will some folks still have an unfair advantage because of the A/B testing?

8. Andy

Andy Tiny Birdy

The XP event bugged?

9. Kelvin Lim

Kelvin Lim Tiny Birdy

yeah, i aint getting XP boost for my white birds.

10. QueenElsa

I'm not seeing anything..... Is this issue still occurring?

11. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

annoying bug :(
    Please back old Thursday bonus WHICH WORKING :(

12. Sankhaluka

Sankhaluka Hatchling

Yep iT is, I think the event Should not start totdat?

13. ukjaybrat

ukjaybrat Tiny Birdy

i like the idea that each day has a different color boost. but yeah only if it works. if it's just one day, i have to hoard birds for an entire week. if it's every day, i can at least offload a small portion every day.

14. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

The bonus color bird of the day GETS double XP from any color bird you use to boost it......it doesn't give double XP (unless its xp shiny)

15. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

At least that's how it's working on my game **shrug**

16. ukjaybrat

ukjaybrat Tiny Birdy

I'm wondering though. does that compound with like colored birds already get 2x. so if i feed a white into a white today, does that make it 4X?
    shiny white into a white is 4x plus whatever the shine boost is?

Or does this bonus just make it so that all birds going into white are just 2x instead of just other white birds? It's not very descriptive in the game and other than trying to guess the ratio of percentages, there aren't any actual numbers to confirm any of this with.

17. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

That I don't know..... played around a little, the shinies of the the same color do give a bit more, but I can't give any numbers.....sorry. More info would be great....really don't like wasting my birds trying to level my team

18. Shyft4

Shyft4 Tiny Birdy

For me, the old boost was/is still active (and thank goodness, because that let me take my team's PL from 9500 to over 16k). Are the changes only affecting some players and not others?

19. ukjaybrat

ukjaybrat Tiny Birdy

i think the change is based on the app update and not the server. did you update your app from the [apple/google play] store yet?
    I thought about side-loading the older app to test, but I'm far too lazy for that. I'll just wait for next week to fuse all these lovely yellow and red birds into my red and cyril

20. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Was about to test, but it is now forcing me to update, game won't load, tells me to go to store and update.