1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

extra xp for blue instead of yellow for Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by JSD, Jan 2, 2018.

1. JSD

JSD Hatchling

I just used all of my 3 stars yellow for level up, then suddenly noticed there is no xp boost icon on the leveling window. Then I finally notice today blue is getting the extra xp, @#$%&

2. JSD

JSD Hatchling

Are we going to have a server roll back today? This really sucks.

3. birbmorty

birbmorty Hatchling

just ran into the same. The game says it's Friday when it should be Tuesday. I've had 200+ yellow birds saved up from over the weekend here ready and waiting to level up, and they're about to start expiring out of my inbox in the next hour. Really bummed about this.

4. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Hatchling

Would be nice to get a Heads up about a change like this.

5. birbmorty

birbmorty Hatchling

I don't think the change was 'intentional' as the calendar of days wasn't updated, just the day of the week changed to the wrong one (Tuesday isn't blue now.... today is just Friday now). I'm guessing an oversight. Possibly related to the daily event for eagle mountain rewarding a blue bird??

Would really like to see a fix or compensation for lost yellow birds, but very much doubt it will come today.

6. JSD

JSD Hatchling

It is not only the yellow birds, but also the gold >.<

7. BBBBIRDS

BBBBIRDS Hatchling

If they are in your inventory and you hit claim all they shouldn't leave your inventory. It kind of refreshes them.

8. birbmorty

birbmorty Hatchling

just tried that doesn't work

9. BBBBIRDS

BBBBIRDS Hatchling

Sorry. It used to work. I have had birds in my mailbox before for two or three days just hitting claim all until I could get to them. Maybe they recently changed it. It still said 1D but they didn't go away.

10. JSD

JSD Hatchling

Are we going to get any official reply ?

11. birbmorty

birbmorty Hatchling

I received the following response to the support ticket I put in yesterday.

So sounds like it may hopefully be fixed tomorrow? not sure what to expect in the meantime.

TJVR likes this.