1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future changes that might happen because Rovio is a money hoarder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:44 PM.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

-Removed eagle mountain

-Chests are gone forever

-Clan eggs are 3x rarer and only give 3*

-Normal eggs only give 1*

-Premium eggs can now give 1*

-Daily challenge is P2P

-PvP makes you lose100 trophies and earn 10

-Forums removed because we ignored everyone because all we care about is money

2. Dan1212

Dan1212 Tiny Birdy

pretty much, i expect eagle mountain is up next ... First change they are probably going to make is not reward 20 gems for playing the mountain in the tasks. Then nerf gem doors into the ground so you cannot reach a decent floor level.

Then when they finish with that, they going to remove gem bonus from your best score..

3. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Tiny Birdy

Next step take away all your nice birds claim some hacker did it and make start from scratch

4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

It won't be the first time. They did that in AB Transformers.

5. Pedro Monteiro

i was only kinda joking, wow that's some shaddy stuff right there

6. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I don't remember exactly but I do remember you had to level up each robot to be strong enough to beat levels, then they did some major changes and you didn't have to do that anymore. It has been so long but I quit playing not long after the first major change. Another game I spent time and money on only to quit playing.

7. Pedro Monteiro

the sad thing is i really like collecting the birds in the game, wich is kinda hard to do now without tickets

8. Misskicate

Misskicate Hatchling

This. I was on a roll with 264/300 too :( Oh well, onto a new game

9. Pecker_Power

Pecker_Power Hatchling

They milk this version for every dime they can, ruining it to the extent that current player support dwindles. Once it earns a bad enough reputation, due to negative reviews, and new players aren't joining frequently enough to warrant further development resources, they let it stagnate, and limp along.
    Then they launch a new angry birds, rinse and repeat.

RemixFTW and metztli013 like this.
  10. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

Yep, that sounds about right.

11. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

The more greedy Rovio gets, the worst they get. Huge disappointment.

Star Aini likes this.
  12. olla

olla Tiny Birdy

Why in the world would you give Rovio any ideas?!

13. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

I have basically lost interest in this game. Just like everyone else I'm tired of Rovio messing with the game and screwing the players. Enough is enough.