1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Chat / Clan Chat! + Lower Red Event Token Requirements!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by QueenElsa, Jun 22, 2017.

1. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

don't know if you've noticed... not like it's been a violent issue or anything, but clan chat's been going down every now and then for the past week.
    The team's trying to get Global Chat going and it's closely linked to the Clan Chat - so every time global is reset, so is clan. It's been a lovely 3 day experience for all of us who get a special work notification every other hour it goes down.
    We're not expecting it to take too much longer AND yesterday it was up for "quite a while"! Wohou!
    I know we ask for your patience very often, but we promise you, once you start seeing those "Eat my *****" messages in global chat it'll all be worth it.
    (It's booty btw. Even censored I couldn't do it.)

Also I'm happy to say we've scaled down the amount of tokens you need for the last achievement in the Red event!
    You now only need 250 instead of 350 : ) so get to cracking!

forum.png

2. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Yey :D

but when this will change ?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  3. QueenElsa

Should show up later today once the new build goes through : ) There's also some nice additions to the dungeons if you're clever enough to spot 'em!

4. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Yes I see dungeons changes already ...
    Also I see changes are already LIVE
    250 fragments is much better than 350!

5. Bevyb

Bevyb Hatchling

Why does clan chat reset or down all the time, I leave messages for clan peeps & it's always gone when I log back in..drives us crazy!

Kelvin Lim likes this.
  6. QueenElsa

7. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

Global chat working would be awesome. Take your time. :D

E X C L U S I V E likes this.
  8. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

image.jpg
    ⇡ That happened 2 days ago. I'm guessing that's how the global chat is going to be working.

SanGM, Jolteon Grace and Giovanni like this.
  9. QueenElsa

YEP! Eventually! Hopefully!
    I want to believe!!

SanGM likes this.