1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Get Gold Coins(Easy Tips!)

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by WilsonTheRedBird, Oct 20, 2017.

1. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

I think some people has figured this out,but This one is for the players who dont know this(like new players) and if your already halfway to the game and do not know this strategy,Heres How:
    Mail Junk Cleaning:Tired of your mail has LOTS OF birds?
    Well if your Bag is full of useless birds and more in the mail Just.........., SELL EM!
    Full of one stars? SELL!
    Full of two Stars? SELL SOME USELESS ONES ONLY!
    Full of 3.4.5 Star Birds? If your getting it repeatedly just use it for level up selling not recommended for these stars.

GOLD SHINY!:These are alternate shinys other than XP SHINY These are Very rare colour and cannot be shined with SHINY TOTEM Can be any bird any star.

SELL USELESS PRESTIGE TOTEMS!: if you are new(like level 10-20) then you win a PRECIOUS CHEST And Guess what you got......
    A PRESTIGE TOTEM! if you dont know what it its it actually levels up a bird more than level 100(Prestige level) but your new and you cant get that high so its useless golden statue until your an PRO to this game So SELL IT! It has 250 gold so its worth it for new players.

And finally my personal favorite
    HITTING SPECTATORS!:Yeah its easy all you need is grab CHEERLEADERS for spectators(Rockstars' fans cant drop anything) How?:
    1.Destroy Almost all pigs until remaining one(must be small pig,pig theif,gold pig,gem pig, not recommended)
    2.make sure you dont kill the last pig it will deal a small damage
    3.hit spectators with careful launches
    4.if you wanna end This process,Kill the last pig
    5.PROFIT
    Thanks for reading and i hope this works have a good day ;)

Old Fart likes this.
  2. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

so basically sell?
    Generally agree with this.
    I would add that in my own experience, the best way to earn gold is by leveling efficiently. Gold depletes for low and mid level players who have not yet maxed out most of their main birds...
    This being said here is a general rule I follow for leveling birds
    1. Following Vexim's guide: evolve intermediary birds for feeding main birds with cost effective bias for 2* and 1* shinies over 3* shinies.
    2. Only level intermediary birds if possible on their color day as well via same colored feed birds (any same colored bird that isn't a main bird or an intermediary feed bird). This saves even more gold as leveling them to 20 becomes even faster on that color day.
    3. Hoard all birds that are the color of the following color day (ex: save all blue birds on thursdays; save all yellow birds on mondays) This way you are using up all the birds on the active color day, saving all birds of the following day, and selling all other colored birds (note: I also save any colored shiny bird regardless of the day in order of stocking up intermediary birds to evolve on their color day. Logic: feed birds come easily, but intermediary (shiny 1 and 2 * birds) come sparsely. With 100 inventory, and use of inbox timer, there should never be a problem of running out of space even with clan egg constantly active. Perhaps the only days that this may become tricky is during the weekend where there isn't a following day to unload hoarded red birds.
    4. Reach Insane dungeon on target main colored birds asap, and in generally achieve main insane on all dungeons asap.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    WilsonTheRedBird and Old Fart like this.
  3. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Actually Rockstar fans do drop coins... however if the bird hitting the fan is not a rockstar (usually) the coins don’t show on the field, just watch you coins in the top left and they DO go up by the number of fans you hit...
    *Ps...
    You can get all the coins you need with 5 “huge mosh pit” Carsons in the Lava Cave

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  4. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

I actually dont know that

5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Leveling up gold shiny birds before selling yields a lot more coins than those spent leveling, even more so on the corresponding color day. For example, a 2* red bird with gold shiny; if you add a 2* red bird on Monday the cost is 35 coins, but the gold shiny bird is now worth, I believe, 280 coins. This yields 45 more coins than if the 2 birds had been sold separately.