1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS THERE ANY PATTERN TO EAGLE MOUNTAIN

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Pig Crusher, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Pig Crusher

Pig Crusher Hatchling

Is there any particular pattern to open doors to avoid the pigs.

2. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Easiest way I found is to open the door that the pig was in in the previous floor. It's rare where you'll get caught by the pig. (However YOU WILL get caught by the pig eventually.) It's not the best strategy but it's definitely better than going randomly.

3. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

For me it doesn't work lol often it appears behind the same door....consecutively lol

Brutal and The Butcher like this.
  4. Woo

Woo Hatchling

It's really luck. I tried the above method opening the door where the pig was in the previous floor and almost 80% he is there. As of now, the highest I went was floor 31, where I lost almost 2k of gems. Without using more than 20 gems, I nvr able to go beyond level 10.

The Butcher and rafidi like this.
  5. monogon

monogon Hatchling

6. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I have tried everything from open doors left to right then back wards, Follow the gem patter, etc.

7. Pig Crusher

Pig Crusher Hatchling

AWESOME THANKS GOOD TIP

8. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

No problem. :]

Shawn Musgrove likes this.
  9. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

i wonder if the changing designs on each floor are aesthetic distraction, or some easter egg guide through the mountain

10. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Agree. Tried also this one and got wrong too many time. Way too many time the pig was in the same position.

11. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

I follow instinct. My highest achievement without hitting any pigs is 52. I got my billie for that... recently i hit the pigs three times without even reaching 30

Landon beck likes this.
  12. Mark Gunter

Mark Gunter Hatchling

The pattern I noticed is the pig likes to stay on the outside doors more often than not. I got to the 31st floor by avoiding the two outside doors and picked the same door 8 to 10 times in a row. Only cost me 170 gems. I doubt that's gonna work every time but it works somewhat for me.

rafidi likes this.
  13. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

After reading way too much into it.
    there are certain cues i try to follow like:
    - likely the pig wont appear a 3rd time in the same spot, so if the pig reapears behind a door, i pick it the next round
    - gem / essence placement and pig placement usually play the pattern of win and lose doors, where the gem and pig is now, vs previously, guess where they might be next. If the pig and gem followed a pattern for the last 2 - 3 turns, guess what the 3rd or 4th would look like.
    - how often is the gem replaced by the pig or repeated by a gem
    - if a door hasn't shown a pig in the last 3 - 4 floors, would it likely get the pig in the next round? which door would most likely not?
    deep inside i believe it's all random but i approach it this way anyway

Mark Gunter and Bridget like this.
  14. Woo

Woo Hatchling

Harhar likes this.
  15. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

as if exposing the perfect method here in public, it won't get fixed the next day :rolleyes:

Titanium and Mark Gunter like this.
  16. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

My guess is that you're completely at the mercy of the RNG. Seeking patterns is a waste of time. The easiest thing for the developers to build is to make it totally random every single floor, with no relation to what happened on the previous one.

raebanrx and rafidi like this.
  17. raebanrx

raebanrx Hatchling

That's how I got my lvl 56 4* bird. But, I've retried this method multiple times with no success. I've tried following the gems, essences, etc to no avail. The highest I've been able to get to since, is level 20 or so. I wish instead of doubling gems each time a pig was encountered, that it cost 50 or even 100 gems each time. That way unlucky players have a better chance it getting a high level bird

Night likes this.
  18. Grumpychef25

Grumpychef25 Hatchling

Let you kid play who doesn't think about all these impossibly flawed strategies. My son doesn't always do well but he has yielded me a 85 level Murphy and 50 level zain. I have gotten to 40 only once.

raebanrx likes this.
  19. Woo

Woo Hatchling

Did your son spends gems to continue or really no pigs got attracted to him during the climb to lvl 85 and lvl 50 ?. :p

RyogaDyana likes this.
  20. Harhar

Harhar Hatchling

Anyone found out how the multiplier works? feels pretty random to me.