1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this game has any Future?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danvadary, Oct 13, 2017 at 8:30 AM.

1. Danvadary

Danvadary Tiny Birdy

Now im begining to realize that Rovio will shut down ABE, with developer tend to reduce everything in this game. I prepare to quit and look for other game that i can play and pay reasonablely

2. Kholud

Kholud Hatchling

I may leave it also, rovio missing up every thing, they are just nerfing and nerfing and nerfing, and they are not listening to us, or even care!!!!!!
    Unfortunately rovio are going from bad to worse

Maha likes this.
  3. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

I fixed the title for you:
    Does this game have a future?

4. Nope, the way rovio thinking is too bad and too worst..

5. Maria

Maria Hatchling

Since, they are not listening and thru tickets we receive the same Cut & Paste answer, how about rating again the game on Apps Store and have them watch the 1 star ratings increase dramatically! That is a public statement!

Danvadary and Night like this.
  6. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

It's not the Devs or support, either the decision to make change or not listening, it's Product Management.....

7. lickzy

lickzy Tiny Birdy

If you want to protest the game changes here are 3 simple, powerful things you can do:

1) Leave an AppStore review with constructive criticism on why others shouldn’t play the game and what Rovio has been doing.
    2) Refrain from making any purchases
    3) Don’t watch any ads for extra scouts, premium hatches or golden chests as this is ad revenue for them. (Thanks Shockie in UK Pig Hunters for this great idea)

Complaining on the forums will accomplish little; look where we are today? Refusing to finance Rovio and reducing their customer base will either help foster change, or bury this game completely. Just be mindful of either result and be ready to find a new game.

Paj ThePaj, Kholud, Vexim and 2 others like this.
  8. Kholud

Kholud Hatchling

9. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

You can also get refunds for past IAPs since this game is clearly screwing us