1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 92

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Aron S Quiter, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Aron S Quiter

Aron S Quiter Hatchling

Needs a new home, very active, I pay to play, but not insane amounts. Will contribute as many coins as needed to the highest level active tribe interested. I'm ~29750 right now.

2. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Hi

Somewhere Saturday AWESOME COJO will go up to lv 18 and we will need extra 5 good members. If you want (at that time), please tell me. Ty

Aron S Quiter likes this.
  3. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Well at 92 you should be able to get into any of the top clans if you play arena enough. If you want to build from the bottom up with an up and coming great clan we need 1 more at Wise Quackers. It will give you an opportunity to build plenty of XP. My guess is though that you'll pass on it since you are clearly looking for a max clan but you are welcome to send an invite. I'm trying my best to build a very strong clan

4. dLow

dLow Tiny Birdy

5. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

Rage Momma clan would welcome you. We don't have a lot of requirements, be active, have fun, buy a clan perk when possible and be part of clan chat

6. Aron S Quiter

Aron S Quiter Hatchling

I just sent a membership req, my in game is horrificdeath