1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lineage Revolution II ad crashes app

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by James Tinkham, Nov 16, 2017.

1. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

I've got videos to run to claim Scout, PvP & Chest and all I get is this stinking ad and it crashes me every time..... I've had this add run almost 2 dozen times and it cashes me 100% of the runs.....

Cpgb likes this.
  2. kien

kien Developer

We've received a few reports of this ad and let the relevant team know about it so that they can have it removed. Some screenshots of the ad, especially the end screen, would help us figure out where it's coming from.

Sorry for the crashing!

3. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Same

4. kien

kien Developer

The ad has been reported to the relevant network (no need for screenshots anymore, but please do send them if you ever have a similar issue with another ad). Hopefully they'll have it removed soon.

5. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

Thanks Kien, had that ad come up again last night, had to abandon a chest and leave the extra scout to this morning.

6. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Still crashing. The 360 page at the end lasts a few seconds longer now. But still crashes. It is every ad for me. Can't do any chests or eggs w ads.

7. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

8. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Still not fixed

9. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Able to watch videos on android. Only crashing on iOS. But, haven't seen the ad in question on android. It is 100% of the ads I see on iPad and it crashes 100% of the time