1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a new Clan!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Jessica K, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

I am looking for a new clan because my current one does not communicate and does not contribute whatsoever! I am currently level 43 (soon to be 44) and have been playing for 2 weeks. If anyone will allow me to join I am happy to contribute and am active everyday.

2. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

If you like you can join NoSnobs. We have one spot open. The clan in game messages seem to be working again. We all contribute. No minimums but everyone somehow pitches in and we are very active on clan chat and discord. Great group. Apply in game if you like

3. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

I cant seem to find your clan when I search for it...

4. Kiteflyer

Nosnobsclan

5. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

Still nothing ):

6. Kiteflyer

Really sorry about this I’ve just sent a hopping mad message to Rovio support

Jessica K likes this.
  7. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

I want to join but not sure how. Can you send an invite?

8. Kiteflyer

There’s no way to find players in the game. Rovio are supposedly working on the in game clan console software problem

9. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

Well i will check back tomorrow and try searching again. Keep a spot open for me if possible. Lov3lyme is my ABE name

10. Kiteflyer

The spot is yours as soon as they finish the repairs soon. We like starting players that grow in the clan. This lot are all great guys

11. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

Awesome! Count me in!

12. Kiteflyer

Done Jess. It’s yours

13. Kiteflyer

We are searchable and exist again so Jess just find us request to join and you are in

14. Jessica K

Jessica K Hatchling

I sent the request. And sent a friend request to you

15. Kiteflyer

You are on my friend list. Sent you a clan invitation. Sometimes takes a couple of goes to add a member

16. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

If it doesn't end up working, we need 5 more at Wise Quackers. Just hit level 8 so 20 members. Moving up fast.... Active in chat and game

17. Kiteflyer

It worked. o_O Hmm 20? Think no snobs will stretch out the level 7 to 8 after the clan software glitches this week