1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lv20 clan Bluemoon

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by RyogaDyana, Jul 5, 2017.

1. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

Bluemoon Clan - highly active and organised (first of clans created after global launch to reach lv20), members are all serious players who spend more time and effort on this game, not for casual players or freeloaders. Thus, everyone must take turn to activate both clan egg and clan scout perks.

Interested one who can and willing to fulfill our requirement may inbox me with your ABE resume~ we might get to you anytime we got vacant slot available~
    you may also apply @ fb.com/groups/bluemoonABE

Your ABE resume shall include (but not restricted to) 1. your level and team power, 2. how long you have been playing? 3. what is your current pvp trophy score? 4. are you able to do insane mode? (did you not progress too far in story mode?) 5. are you willing to take turn in activating clan egg and scout?

thank you~

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  2. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

Bluemoon is almost a lvl 8 clan! We will be having 5 more spots added to the clan, but 3 are reserved. We reached 1st last pirate event with half a million. We're already a top 10 clan with just 15 members. Imagine how far we could get with 20 members. rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2017-07-10-22-03-49.png 19787103_10155346273725821_3172116744403984017_o-1.jpg

RyogaDyana likes this.
  3. RyogaDyana

1 more very special and valuable slot for someone especially worthy, any who interested please inbox me with your ABE resume~

Your ABE resume shall include (but not restricted to) 1. your level and team power, 2. how long you have been playing, 3. how much you have spent on this game (**spending money isn't nescessity in this clan, I just wanna know more about what kind of player you are) , 4. how much are you willing / afford to contribute in clan xp

Giovanni likes this.
  4. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

Chuck event starts in 6 hours right of now! just have 1 more spot left!

5. Mickey Atkins

Mickey Atkins Super Cool Bird

Figures. Though I probably wouldn't have gotten in anyway. I stink so far. I'm player level 52, but my Bird's still stink. Working on them, but they still need alot of leveling. Plus I'm horrible in the Arena. Anyway happy for your new member. Hug's and have fun.

6. RyogaDyana

sorry Mickey~ last slot just being filled, maybe next time when there is vacant slot, thank you for being interested anyway :)

7. Mickey Atkins

Mickey Atkins Super Cool Bird

Not a problem. Happy for your new member. I am really active in game, as well as here on forum. So if you do get a slot, let me know. Clan I'm in now is really inactive.

RyogaDyana likes this.
  8. Raúl martinez

Raúl martinez Tiny Birdy

HELLO I STARTED PLAYING 11 DAYS AGO, CUFRENTLY I AM AT LEVEL 50 , 10 K POWER, 2800 TROPHYS, SUPER SUPER ACTIVE ,HAVENT SPEND ANY MONEY YET, AND REGARDING DONATIONS I AM WILLING TO PUT MY SHARE,

Giovanni likes this.
  9. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

@Raúl martinez We're currently full at the moment until the clan reaches lvl 10. Ryoga may consider you then.

RyogaDyana likes this.
  10. Raúl martinez

Raúl martinez Tiny Birdy

I JUST SAW A MINUTE AGO THAT YOU HAVE 1 SPOT, THATS WHY I APPLIED

11. Raúl martinez

Raúl martinez Tiny Birdy

JUST UPDATED, I SEE IS FULL , THX ANYWAY AND GL

Giovanni likes this.
  12. RyogaDyana

actually it was reserved, thank you too for being interested :)

just a little advise, try to put your cap off, most people in forum won't like it :)

TurtleMafia and Giovanni like this.
  13. Raúl martinez

Raúl martinez Tiny Birdy

OK THANK YOU

14. Raúl martinez

Raúl martinez Tiny Birdy

I DONT SEE WHY A BIGGER AND MUCH MORE EASY TO READ LETTER WOULD BOTHER , BUT THATS OF COURSE IS NOT MY PROBLEM , I LIKE CAPS AND THATS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME ,

15. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

Jeuman and TurtleMafia like this.
  16. RyogaDyana

same here lol~ oh well nvm just let him haha~ wish him good luck if anyhow he posted elsewhere in the forum

Giovanni likes this.
  17. Niknaks

Niknaks Hatchling

Morning,

Im Chris, 33 living in UK - started on Global launch, current lvl is 53, with my team power at 16797, since global launch I have aquired Red, Cpt Freedom and 2 x Chucks from the events. I can spend and will spend if I believe it will benefit my overall goal - e.g didnt spend alot for Freedom, but spent alot for the 2 Chucks for PVP.

Any other info you require let me know.

Cheers

TurtleMafia and Giovanni like this.
  18. RyogaDyana

Hi, are you afford / more than willing to fulfill our requirement as in 300xp (1500 coins) daily contribution and take turn in activating clan egg among clan mates?

19. Niknaks

Niknaks Hatchling

I cant see it being a problem

Giovanni likes this.
  20. RyogaDyana

noted. will let you know once we are able to take you into the clan~ thank you~

E X C L U S I V E likes this.