1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lv20 clan Bluemoon

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by RyogaDyana, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

theINFAMOUS in Bluemoon? Watch out other clans.

RyogaDyana likes this.
  2. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

I'll kick someone to make space for you. :D

3. theINFAMOUS

theINFAMOUS Super Cool Bird

Let me know when you guys have room, I'm looking for a new home.

Giovanni likes this.
  4. Anderson

Anderson Hatchling

Lol.. you sure? :D:rolleyes:

5. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

I am curious if you are replying to me or to this thread :D as much as I know you are most likely joking irrespective of who you answering, but hay, a guy can dream! :p

6. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

Hi, can you please check your inbox? thx~ :)

7. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

The bad luck in Eagle mountain must have to got to him!:confused:

8. Liomidis

Liomidis Hatchling

Hello, can i join to your clan? im 63 lvl 17k bird power, always first at pvp arena and events.

9. RyogaDyana

hello~ can you please tell me

4. are you able to do insane mode? (did you not progress too far in story mode?) 5. how well are you being able to cope with our clan requirements? (300xp / 1500 coins donation + 100 reward xp daily) and (take turn in activating clan eggs with 250 gem)

thank you~

10. Liomidis

Liomidis Hatchling

I can't play at insane mode at the moment
    Im ok with clan requirements

11. RyogaDyana

hi sorry we are already full as of now~

Liomidis likes this.
  12. marvin

marvin Hatchling

hello, so my lvl is 63 with 15K power (but I have new 5* birds that I must train), I'm here since the event of RED and I play often in the day. I'm able to do the insane mode and I'm chapter 18 in the story mode. And for the clan requirements, I think that I have the coins to do all that I have to do. (I have 6450 trophy's).

13. RyogaDyana

hello, please check your inbox thank you :)

14. Valex

Valex Hatchling

Where to start ... hi my name is valex and i m looking for a good clan that fit my play attitude , i don t play this game i study this game , i search the main way to level up fast birds , the best way to farm gems , the best birds in each color and so on.. im lvl 66/67 my kill squad is composed by two 5 star birds ( hope todrop matilda this event , it could be the third ) team power around 17.000 , i play pvp challenge very often ( i found all prestige 5 :mad: sometimes ) and i close every event with a score of 16.000/20.000 depends ( you know : job , family , dog , free time ) , im able to partecipate the daily event and if you have a schedule i am able to rotate with all your members in the egg perk and heal package . W8ing your answer , thank you and forgive my orrible english!

15. Valex

Valex Hatchling

I forgot to mention , i stop to play adventure after i reach the last dungeon , the red one i guess , so i can do insane fight ( 17.000 my tem vs 6500 pigs ,i DESTROY THEM litteraly ) and my trophy record is 8500 now i have 7700 . I started play this year when appear the red event so 2 months ago .

16. RyogaDyana

@Valex Hi, please check your inbox thank you~

17. RyogaDyana

full at the moment, but tell me anyway if you are active veteran player and interested to join us, I would reserve the next vacant slot for you :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  18. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Well done Dyana. A good management job, indeed.
    Good luck.
    Cips

RyogaDyana likes this.
  19. RyogaDyana

thank you Cips~!

20. Titanium

Titanium Hatchling

Hello. I would like to join a nice friendly clan. I'm playing about a couple of months or so. My level is 76. Team power is 20.203 for the moment. My trophies - 8000+ ( last week it dropped to 7000 from my 9000+)) which disappointed me a little )) always play in insane mode. Very active player. Agreed with your clan contribute requirements.