1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lvl 12 Clan Quackin Ducks recruiting Active, Strategic, Social Gamers!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by SilentKilla, Dec 14, 2017.

1. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

Quackin Ducks has open spots for a few awesome new members to join our mutha flockin flock! We are an amazing group of friendly gamers who communicate, strategize, help each other out and kick lots of delicious bacon butt.

We are team players and are looking to fill our spots with like minded players who will be active during events, are communicative and strategic minded. Your ambition and eagerness to learn & grow is more important than what level you are. We encourage questions and offer answers and tips. Ideally you use or are willing to use Line app for strategy development.

If we sound like the perfect clan for you, please send a request ASAP to Quackin Ducks! Once you go Quack you never go back! ;)

SilentKilla
    Quackin Ducks

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

We are also looking to partner up / merge with a lower level / newer clan comprised of primarily active, ambitious, strategic minded & communicative members to provide mentorship and join forces to grow and create an insanely kick tail-feather flock with beady birds eyes set on world domination. Must use Line.

3. TommyD

TommyD Hatchling

I have been in this guild for a while now and love it. Great leadership and help with questions when needed. Peeps communicate regular and everybody helps buy clan perks. Just a great group of people who know how to have fun.

SilentKilla likes this.
  4. Solace

Solace Hatchling

I have been with these guys coming up on 2 weeks. Everyone has been awesome to help up a new comer like me. So much great advice to help me grow and do it the smart way. I think I started around level 32 and they took me in. I'm a level 58 now. My power when I joined was like 7900ish .with the guidance I have received I am a little over 16k. They didn't shoo me away because I was new,low power, no pecker challenge available. Dang you devs! We got around 6 or 7 on Line app that is great app to help out and chit chat. Also clan perks activated So hit us up, have some fun with us

SilentKilla likes this.
  5. Solace

Solace Hatchling

;) come on and join in the fun

SilentKilla likes this.
  6. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

We have 1 open spot. And are looking for an awesome & active player to fill it. New or seasoned, doesn’t matter!

SilentKilla

7. Toadski

Toadski Hatchling

I just started playing recently - level 19, will be 20 soon...Would love to find a clan of active players if you still have a spot!

SilentKilla likes this.
  8. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

One spot open. Join us! We are well on our way to lvl 11!

SilentKilla likes this.
  9. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Agreed with TJ... pm me your game name and I'll send a invite. Friends list is full unfortunately

SilentKilla likes this.
  10. Grux

Grux Hatchling

Heya!

I am an active player looking for a good clan that actually interacts and has good discussions about the game. I max out on most events and I am finally getting around to raising my trophy count. I sent a join request and would love to join you guys if a spot opens up.

Grux

SilentKilla likes this.
  11. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Hi! Actually we are really close to clan level 11. So it will open 5 more slots. Hopefully by Thursday or latest Friday. I hope you will be interested still by then. Do you happen to have the line app? If so I can add you and let you know quicker than via forums.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    SilentKilla likes this.
  12. Grux

Grux Hatchling

Sounds good, Thanks!

I am crossing my fingers that you get a slot prior to this new event starts. I am “gruxx” on The Line app if you want to add me.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    SilentKilla and TJVR like this.
  13. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

Clan lvl 11! I sent you an invite on line app Grus.

If Grux takes that spot that means we have 4 spots available guys. If you are an active/addicted player then come join us!

SilentKilla likes this.
  14. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Sent you a msg!

SilentKilla likes this.
  15. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

Happy New Year!!!

Quackin Ducks has 3 new spots to fill for team players who are active during events. Current preference for players at least lvl 70, but if you ask nicely then we can overlook the minimum level requirement ;). Recruits should be willing to use Line app. Thank you!

SilentKilla

Solace likes this.
  16. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

We just opened 2 cozy spots! Looking for 2 active & awesome players who can bring in at least 800 event points a day to keep us on track for reaching the final 10x premium hatch clan reward. Come on over and join the fun!

17. Solace

Solace Hatchling

One spot to fill :). Let's get ready for the Chuck event. If you're below level 70 and can do insane mode. Drop us a msg.

[​IMG]

SilentKilla likes this.
  18. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

Do you long for a comfy nest to kick bootay & call your home? Where everyone knows your name? Come join our Family! 1 spot to fill!

SilentKilla
    Quackin Ducks

19. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

Does your clan bore you to tears?

When you ask a question in clan chat are the only things you hear back empty echos?

Do you want to be a part of a fun group of players that talk strategy and work together as a team in order to reach clan goals?

If you answered yes to at least 1 or these questions then maybe it is time to find a new nest to call home.

We have 1 spot to fill. Must be able to beat insane difficulty, be active during events, do Major Pecker, use Line app & enjoy teamwork and great communication. Join Quackin Ducks! See you soon! Min lvl 80 preferred but can be flexible. Send me a message if so thanks!

20. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Or send us both a msg just in case SilentKilla is busy at work.;)