1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Birds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mighty Red, Oct 11, 2017 at 6:17 AM.

1. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Hatchling

Do now that the Terence event is over, can we except the next bird to be a mystery and then the one after that to be Red?

2. repento

repento Hatchling

as i know since global launch

Red, Freedom, Chuck , Bomb
    Roster, Matilda, (no yellow) , Probotnik,
    Terence, ?

8 five star bird event
    vs
    20 five star available

red = 3/5
    yellow = 1/3
    black = 2/5
    white = 2/4
    blue = 0/3

12 bird more to go (equivalen 24 week)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017 at 7:02 AM
  3. Pradheepking

Pradheepking Hatchling

If they introduce good yellow and blue event birds game will be better

4. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Probotnik happened before the bomb event too, it’s main flock, then another 5 star, then main flock, so it be another 5 star before red, or the mystery blue/black bird. As you say about 20 5 star, don’t forget the rockstars & Claud/Steve/Murphy etc event all happened 2ice before. Except Annie, since global launch every 5 star bird had an event for it already, except core flock, fire rooster, captain freedom, the rest all had twice

5. Dan1212

Dan1212 Tiny Birdy

game needs more new birds.. Theoretically there is only about 20 ish birds in the game when you minus the fact that the 3 stars and below are just filler and most 4's arent worth leveling up past say level 60. ( and only so for dungeon) Just 20ish birds is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to little.. Basically everybody is running the same team almost

6. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I am guessing some Halloween birds will be thrown in soon too

7. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

What’s the point, when no one can get it, since no one gets tickets anymore from anywhere without paying lol

Maha and Bridget like this.
  8. Funperson

Funperson Hatchling

That's true. In the next event I can't try fr 5 star bird since I don't hv any tickets. I opened 2 premium chests today and all I got was 2 gems in one and Angry totem in another one. Both useless. I got 14 angry totems, don't need them fr premium chests.

9. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

IMG_2283.jpg Who's that bird after kowaslki? We're still missing one 4* black bird. It's been blank even after the global release.

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

That bird is christmas kowalski. She’s seen in the trailer

11. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Oh, I see... :)