1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piggie Crushers

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Charles Littler, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Charles Littler

Charles Littler Hatchling

We are looking to recruit more people. Just got to clan lvl 5 and have room for 7 more people. Fun family clan that has been doing great in the events until this even when we took 3rd place. But we were 7 people down so I believe that with recruitment we can get back to the top. Message if you have questions or look for chas88 or clittler2012 in game.

2. Yodo

Yodo Hatchling

Great clan currently level 6. Very active during events and overall. NEED MORE, we have 5 spots available! Search for Piggie Crushers in game and chas88 or clittler2012 will take care of you.

Charles Littler likes this.
  3. Brocky

Brocky Hatchling

Hi,
    I've just started playing angry birds evolution. My name is Brocky and currently at level 11.I am active and can contribute to the team cause.Can I join your clan?

4. Charles Littler

We would love for you to join us. You may be low lvl now but every person contributing helps out. Search out the clan piggy crushers and request to join and I will accept you

5. Brocky

Brocky Hatchling

I am not able to find your clan :(.

6. Brocky

Brocky Hatchling

May be you can find me in my clan "BIDOUMINAJ".My name is Brocky

7. Charles Littler

If you are already in a clan you can't join another

8. Brocky

Brocky Hatchling

I've left the clan, still can't find piggy crushers

9. Charles Littler

I see the problem. Piggie is how it is spelled not piggy. Sorry for my mistyping I totally forgot we had spelled it with ie not a y

10. Yodo

Yodo Hatchling

Were you able to find us Brocky? More spots available all!

11. Yodo

Yodo Hatchling

Good day all, low stress clan seeking more folks. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or just go find "Piggie Crushers" in clan search. See you in game soon!

12. Yodo

Yodo Hatchling

Level 6 clan still seeking a few more. Feel free to post here if you have any questions!