1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Revert back the daily challenge change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan1212, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Change the title to Angry Birds Degeneration...because that is all this game has done since I started playing

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  2. Khanh

Khanh Tiny Birdy

Thats it I quit

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  3. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

@QueenElsa you might want to pass this on. Do you see anyone pleased here or on fb.... Rovio is losing people fast

4. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I agree about pvp completely. The one thing that will keep it somewhat interesting is if they continuously release new event birds to try out and play with. Otherwise there is nothing new to keep our attention imo

5. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Have you not noticed that the moderators have maintained an eerie silence lately?
    Almost as if they've been ordered to ignore...

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Welcome to Angry Birds Devolution.

Kelvin Lim likes this.
  7. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

Elsa is taking a hiatus here and on the Discord channel.....

8. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I think they all are

9. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Tiny Birdy

they only like replying to threads were people are pleased and have nothing negative to say, so i can see why they're taking time off

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 9:08 PM
  10. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Yeah there's nothing to reply to.

11. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

I just signed up for this forum today. I have been reading for a while, but this latest change has motivated me to sign up to voice my anger over this. I have spent much more money on this game than I am willing to admit, but now it stops. I stopped spending money on AB2 as well. The money grabbing tactics have become unacceptable, and I refuse to continue paying for something that continues to raise the bar further. I mean not only are there obvious tweaks to things, but I swear that they are also playing with the odds of winning event birds...I got to 20X in the Terrence event (by spending hard earned cash mind you) and still no bird...crazy!!

12. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

Anyone else notice how snarky the moderators are on the AB evolution Facebook page? Very rude behavior.

13. Dan1212

Dan1212 Tiny Birdy

because in their minds they believe we are all entitled brats.
    My argument about the major pecka change is really to bring back the 20 wave survival because i liked the challenge and it gave us something to buildup our birds for and try new combinations. Now that its a piece of crap and they have lied to us about the rewards being the same.. I mean technically yes its the same but they know exactly why people are vex... Because the thing ends to early and even with 100% snouts obtained you still cannot get the premium ticket.. You must rebuy.. So yes the rewards are the same.. but they changed the requirements so essentially you have to pay 100 gems each time if you want the silver ticket ..

Regardless.. While the rewards are a concern, im more concerned how they butched this event and shortened it for no reason but to line their pockets. This b.s about being concerned about our time is a lie. One fat lieeeeeeeeeee.. They are trying to figure out the best way to make the silver ticket non obtainable without re-entry and this is what they came up with. Then they post their fat lies on facebook about being concerned for how long it takes. Complete and utter rubbish.

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

There’s a bug in which if you play daily challenge while it switches then you keep your snouts and turns

Only way of getting premium ticket now

15. Swift

Swift Hatchling

The new way of the daily is super lame.. if you don't play the first day you only get to play for free once the second day?? Then you lower the daily amount but double the weekly amount?? Then stop playing in the middle of whatever level your at and give you your snout count??? Superrrrrrrrrr lameeeeeeeeeee. Really no sense of playing if you don't get to challenge yourself and see how many snouts you can get within the 2 free plays... super sad man...

16. Swift

Swift Hatchling

Rovio is all about that $$$$$.. wackkkkkkkkkk

17. RockBird

RockBird Tiny Birdy

First day I haven’t played since I first downloaded this game. Have to say, it has been nice. I suggest others do the same.

metztli013 likes this.
  18. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

I haven't played the game yet today. It might just be my last. As far as I'm concerned, Rovio can go to hell.

metztli013 likes this.
  19. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

ROVIO I hope you're seeing all of this. WE are your bread and butter. And the butter' s spreading pretty thin. Players are quitting, leaving. Some are vowing to never again play another Angry Birds game. This is sad.

20. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Tiny Birdy

Whaaaaat? Like, free to play...? What's wrong with you? We need to make MONEY and you want to practice? Oh no, no, no, Lord no...

Sincerely Rovio

metztli013 likes this.