1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended Bird Combination

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sir Newton, Feb 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sir Newton

Sir Newton Hatchling

I know this is an open ended question but I would love to know what your best PVP bird combination are. I started playing Evolution a month ago and already at Lvl 57.
    I currently have Owlpheus (74/80), Carson (60/80), Grandfather Frost (60/80), Dutch (60/60), Billie (63/80). I recently got Bette, Kowalski, 2 more carsons, Jimmy, 2 more Owlpheus and a host of 3 star birds.
    I am doing pretty well on pvp with this 5 lots and Carson is my priced sweetheart (A bird after my own heart :D:D:D) but its funny that its a 4 star bird but does a lot of damage to other players with even chuks in it.

Questions:
    1) Is there any other bird like Chuk?
    2) At what level can one start getting the gold ticket for 5 star birds
    3) Is it worth keeping the prestige gold totem or sell them until i evolve a bird to 100?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

First of all. Once open up the Red Tower area stop playing the story mode.
    You will never get the gold 10x ticket during the play of the game anymore. YOu will get as a prize from the individual and/or clan event participation
    Sell the golden totem until you are at 100 with your bird. It will take you some time once you are at 100 to assemble enough evo to actual open up the prestige level where you can use the golden totem. Plus, you will need a lot of gold coins too.

as far as your birds. I would concentrate on leveling up Dutch to be your leader until you get a better bird. Followed by Grandfather Frost. Then I would level up two carsons.

Don't waste your time and energy on 3 star birds

One last piece of advice Don't use your diamonds, silver tickets until a big event is on.

Sir Newton likes this.
  3. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

Don't sell the totems, hoard at least 30 of them if u can, 250 gold is nothing but when u want to Prestige your birds, you need 10 totems for a 5* bird, so 50 for a whole team, your gonna want those totems. Even winning 1st place in arena each week only nets you 5, so itll take you 10 weeks to get 50, I guess you get some from random hatches but still it takes a while

Sir Newton likes this.
  4. Sir Newton

Sir Newton Hatchling

Thanks guys for your advise. taking everything on board...