1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rovio, Zenga, Kixeye all the same.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toxic Raven, Oct 12, 2017 at 8:25 AM.

1. Toxic Raven

Toxic Raven Hatchling

If you open forums all you see is unhappy players. All Rovio is doing is changing things to make more money and force players to pay and play. No matter how many people moan in forums about the changes or say they are going to stop playing if it is not changed back. This will not happen. If Rovio has 100 000 players that spend $1 per day why would the make it easy for others who want to just play for free. Go look at Zenga forums or Kixeye forums, hell there are many game forums out there that looks just like Rovio forum full of unhappy players. But they did not change anything back to make it easier for the non paying player either. Sad but true. As long as there will be players that are happy to pay to play, Rovio keeps making money and will find more ways to make sure they make it harder for the non paying player. All games do it. Sad but true. Just my 2 cents. Either pay and play or walk away.

2. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

Doesn't Zenga have a habit of ending their apps? I remember playing a game for a while then Zenga decided to pull it from all the app stores.

3. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

I just rated the game with only 1*, because of the changes. I hope all of you are doing the same!

Bridget likes this.
  4. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

I have postponed rating the game. Maybe, It's time to give stars.

5. Landpirate

Landpirate Tiny Birdy

Yep 1* is all it gets

AngryMe likes this.
  6. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

I wish we could give the game 0* :(

Prince Playboy and AngryMe like this.
  7. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Tiny Birdy

One star for me also

AngryMe likes this.
  8. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I did it last night right after the game reset (8pm est) for me. It will remain that way until they make changes. I am seriously contemplating contacting google play for refunds of money spent.

AngryMe likes this.