1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Santa Supershot Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Tigerangels42038, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Hatchling

Santas supershot has a glitch. If you hit a pig with his supershot he does not hand over an explosive gift unless he comes into contact with another pig, then both pigs get a gift like intended. So if you dont have any pigs left for the pig you used santas supershot on to collide with, the pig will only receive santas 1st damage hit, no blow back damage. Ive tried to add the photos i took of the glitch happening to show what i mean but i keep getting an error message saying the file is too large for the server to process.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'm... certain that's supposed to happen. Read the SS again.

3. Tigerangels42038

Ive got it infront of me, it says "hits a pig causing 5010 damage and hands over an explosive gift to the pig. This one will be kicked around and will handover more gifts to pigs it hits. The gifts will blow back nearby enemies and cause 3006 damage."

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Ah, you've picked "Deck The Halls", I take it?
    I'm going to assume that the gifts in the final sentence talks about would be the handed over gifts.

5. Tigerangels42038

Yeah the santa i have just now is 'deck the halls' but i did have 2 santas, 1 of each evo, but 'let it blow' was just a weaker version really. Both have the exact same description but 'let it blow' was weaker in damage. I read the earlier post from a player that asked rovio what the difference was and he was told 'let it blow' had bigger blow back, but having both birds to compare i couldnt see any difference in the blow back. The santa supershot did work properly in the begining. He hit a pig, it would get a present over its head, then any pigs that 1st pig collided with would also get a present over its head, once all pigs stopped moving the presents would explode and deal the 2nd amount of damage in his supershot rank description to all pigs that had presents. Now though when you hit that 1st pig it doesnt get a present above its head until it collides with another pig, meaning if there are no other pigs left, the present doesnt appear and he doesnt receive the extra damage. Its just a recent glitch he worked exactly as his supershot description describes before.

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Let It Blow's description has had its description changed after the latest update, by the way.

7. Tigerangels42038

Oh right, thanks. I used my let it blow santa to get my deck the halls to prestige just before the update so last i knew it was the same, cheers for the update