1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiny Totem to XP Totem! Get shiny while you still can!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by QueenElsa, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

Thanks. But this is fundamentally different from those complaining about spending 100 tickets and got no event birds.
    Rovio made it clear that ticket cannot guarantee event birds, only chance.

Let's say, you bought a cellphone with 1 yr warrantee, but at 1 month it is broken, the manufacturer told you we changed it to 1 month and for everyone. So it is fair?

2. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

And no, this 5 star weekly reward happened for the first time, and very rare to all players.

3. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

@QueenElsa Can you post release notes of the patch with the changes please?

4. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

I am just saying you will have better luck trying to be compensated for what you will basically "lose", instead of trying to advocate for something for everyone. It is a lot more effort for them to try to code something especially when eagle mountain is meant to replace it, therefore offering something different on those days. Anyway, just my 2 cents, I can almost guarantee you aren't going to get anywhere with posts on the forum.

5. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

AngryMe likes this.
  6. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

Thanks anyways:)

7. Nighty1209

Nighty1209 Super Cool Bird

Wow Paganini, that's actually pretty painful. Especially since the bird is so good. I would be screaming at Rovio if that happened to me.

Paganini and Night like this.
  8. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

Yeah, and it's Annie of all birds. I'd ask support to see if they can put an Annie into your account. You have a very good case, here. Use the in-app support.

Night likes this.
  9. Vivek

Vivek Super Cool Bird

yeah,run away!:D

10. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

Thanks for your support:)

11. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

just kidding :D

12. Mommabird2

Mommabird2 Super Cool Bird

What??? A 5* from the Callander??? Wtf? Since when??

Kelvin Lim likes this.
  13. Stakes

Stakes Tiny Birdy

@QueenElsa I have a few shiny totems in my inventory (currently at 55, bigger inventory is a must!) Will I lose those totems or will they turn into XP totems... What's the deal?

14. enthusiasts

We're rolling out this patch ASAP (tomorrow, pending approval), so if you've got a bird you want to shine, do it while you still can!

15. Stakes

Stakes Tiny Birdy

I get that. So we lose the Totems if not used by tomorrow?

16. enthusiasts

shouldn't be, it's already in your inventory, there'll be an uproar for sure if that happens

17. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

First time to me. Another player replied that he also saw it once.

18. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

My recommendation is to try NOT updating and see if the game still works for a couple days. I've noticed this worked in the past for other things.

19. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

Thanks, I have disabled auto update for App Store.

20. Papu

Papu Tiny Birdy

I have 20 day calendar with 4 birds in that also? Is that the new way or what :D