1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team building (yes, like every other noob).

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Anko, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Anko

Anko Hatchling

Hello, I just started playing 2 weeks ago and I have been spending every waking hour in this game so I've come quite far into it. But I havent tried that many birds and not sure how good they are lvl 80+.

So far I got: Claude, Chuck (bought him today!), Annie and Grandfather Frost and I feel like this will be the core.

But who do I focus on as a 5th? My main focus i PvP.
    The rest of my birds: Jacquie, Jimmy, Murphy, Kowalsky, Bette, Billie, Zain, Paige, Brenda, Owlpheus, Darlene and Doris.

Who do is best and why?
    Thanx alot for the help!

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Before anyone else says anything:
    People would say Jimmy and Doris because of their 1 SS cooldown (like Chuck),
    Other people would say Jacquie because of her wide SS and knockback.
    Then the odd 1 or 2 might suggest Murphy, because of his high damage as a Blue Bird.

For now, I'd probably put Murphy as a placeholder. Matilda is THE bird you'd want if your aiming for the best.

3. Anko

Anko Hatchling

Thanx alot. That was the answer I was looking for. Gives me a few options :)

4. Xternl

Xternl Hatchling

Are you looking for a clan? Squacky Birds is looking for elders.

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

I would say Jacquie. Because her attack is wide and pushes back opponents, so you can kick them to opponents side. Also if you will have Chuck with 1SS, Murphy is no point, because you would already use 1ss bird.

And Murphy hits random birds, with Jacquie you can aim and exclude one you don't want to hit