1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terence is coming...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Oct 2, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

After the event he’ll be as rare as fire rooster (which is not rare at all)

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

And Rovio is trying to cash in because the 2 gems are back :confused:

3. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Tiny Birdy

they're trying to keep him rare alright, unless you spend money you probably won't get him

4. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Indeed Terrence is very rare. I see many Annie, Claude, matilda,chuck. But Terrence....is so rare.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  5. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Tiny Birdy

they got back to giving 2 gems per premium chest, unless you buy tickets how the hell are you supposed to hatch him

rafidi likes this.
  6. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Hatchling

Is this dude worth my time or thanks to Rovio my $?

7. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

OK Terrence is rare, but the most important question (for me): is he strong?

8. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

he is strong :D

rafidi likes this.
  9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Tiny Birdy

god damn, should have saved the gallizon hatches i had for these rockstars that i didnt get and saved it for this bird........ lawlll :( ... and now its 2 gems again?? ugh ...
    the thing about this game and why i find i'm a bit hesitant to throw money in is , if i drop 15$ and dont hatch the bird i am literally paying to get, i'd be really pissed .. and there is a very high chance that I wont be able to hatch him even if i buy 2 10 hatch tickets... and with this no premium rewards from farming scouts... UGH more than likely i'd feel like im kissing my money good bye

raebanrx likes this.
  10. Hell No!

Hell No! Hatchling

could someone share his supershot and if possible both upgrade path options ?

11. Khanh

Khanh Tiny Birdy

IMG_0151.JPG IMG_0152.JPG

Annie14 likes this.
  12. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

Most likely this will be another save-your-10x-ticket event... at least for me

Sandy likes this.
  13. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

I think fire rooster has the most useful super shot (inferno) for its additional attack's wide range and decent damage, and claude has the most useful leader skill.

raebanrx likes this.
  14. Danny

Danny Hatchling

Hmm with the lack of premium ticket drops is it worth using my saved up set and gems on him? I just spent every red bird and most evo mats getting billie to 70 (helps a ton in daily challenge btw)

15. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Like Chuck...in the highest leagues of pvp, it becomes basically one continuous chain of "oh look it's Chuck the ultra mega super rare event bird that everyone has...sometimes two of..."

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  16. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

You will still earn some ticket everyday, so in 2 weeks saving 25 ticket is doable.
    So I will spend 25 + what ever I earn this week from event and regular battle, and that is all, whether I get Terrence or not.

17. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I think a lot of the people who have been playing from the beginning that got him don't use him because he is not so great. I don't think it is that he is rare I just don't think those who have gotten him found him worthwhile.... Am I wrong? Also just like Matilda this last event was the first time since global launch that she had an event. Otherwise it was just those like I said started from the beginning. This is Terrance's first event after global launch so I'm quite sure a TON of people will get him just like EVERYONE has Chuck and Matilda now.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    raebanrx likes this.
  18. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Tiny Birdy

The other day I kept being matched against this guy with 3 prestiged Chucks and Claude as leader... needless to say it was over before I had a chance to use a single SS against the guy... then I would lose about 40 trophy points play a couple more matches to get them back and I would play the guy again... With 3 Chucks even got the stupidest AI can beat you....

19. Danny

Danny Hatchling

True, just for bomb and Matilda i had stockpiled tickets and still managed to get a lot during the event to help get the multiplier up. Still had to drop gems with x10 tickets to get them around x24 multiplier. The 25 saved up gets you to like x6 so that means i was earning a ton during the events to help.

20. Dan1212

Dan1212 Tiny Birdy

The rewards are currently butchered , so if you have no premiums now.. you probably gonna have bare minimal going into this event cause i played the entire day today and not 1 single premium chest dropped a premium hatch... Just like what was happening day before yesterday... they momentarily fixed it until last night . now its nothing.. I think i'll have to give 1350 ten hatch a go if anything .