1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We should be able to convert Evolution material into other colors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 19, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

Say you have 5000 red material and you’re short of black material. You can trade over some material in exchange for other colors. You can exchange 500 red material for 250 material of other colors. So the fee should be 50%

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Good idea. I have two colored birds that until I get another 5* bird (white and black) I have nothing to do with the evo

I am short red mainly because I can not do red dungeons because of a flaw and therefore unable to get enough to evolve my red 5* birds

3. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Red is the easiest for members to get. 95% of event and non event markers are on red. It took me a week to get yellow evo. I kept waiting, and waiting for scout to change to yellow and it wouldn't. I only got 2 scouts on yellow during PvP battle, even after waiting it to move.

4. yabo

yabo Hatchling

You can, sorta. Save birds of colors you're full on, and use them to fuse use off-color birds into the desired color on XP day. That's minimal loss to convert over.