1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which bird is your favorite?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 27, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

ED32E4CB-4117-41B7-8325-678141068F78.jpeg

Dr. Probotnik by far is my favorite bird. I love his design, Supershot, and his “interesting” bio. I also like that he is based off of a alien.

2. Edward

Edward Hatchling

You live in the same house. this bird is already dead. I buried it in my garden. it does not work in match games.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Edward. Do not agree. I used Dr P all the time and I rarely lose in PvP

He is one of the coolest birds but not my favorite. Hard to say anything but Chuck

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

Yes, I know that Probotnik is terrible in the end game. But I still like his look and super shot.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

This post is for YOUR favourite birds, bearing in mind. NOT what the community's favourite bird is.
    Next to Claude, I think my favourite bird has to be Dutch. He's such a godsend with his SS.

6. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

^
    I was gonna say Dutch as well
    Mr. Rambo himself

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

I also really like Terence in this game but he is garbage in the early game and the end game...

Why is Terence the only crummy core flock bird?

8. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Crummy as hell indeed lol. Angry santa is the most similar to him and SANTA craps all over Terence. They really failed hard with Terence.

I'd say my second favorite bird is probably cold Turkey. The bird hits like a truck.. He will k.o even the biggest pigs at wave 7 like if they are trash haha. Then Angry santa is my 3rd fav.. Something about wanting to tag all the enemies with the gifts is awesome then waiting for it too explode.

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

I feel bad for Terence. He never did anything wrong beside have a few “minor accidents” in the movie. Sad to see him rot away in my inventory, waiting to be fused into a bird that better than him...

C21D2191-0310-4E0C-BC6E-4A4724BF6F84.jpeg

Also it sucks to be me since he is my only core flock bird...

A95B3E8C-1167-46D6-BB73-857EA95B2399.jpeg

10. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Annie is my favorite. She's an all-rounder, useful everywhere. And her criticals heal well with Claude.
    Love Carson n Santa too

11. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

My favorite is Matilda. Dr. P isn't very good.